Bog Hags are among the more vile creatures of the Shadowlands, for they are able to infiltrate the Empire and spread both death and Taint far and wide.
Kuni Takosha Identified
- Their natural form they appear to be foul humanoid creatures, vaguely resembling an ancient human woman but with green skin, stringy matted hair, sagging or bloated flesh, monstrously ugly facial features, and sharp jagged teeth and claws.
- They are meat-eaters and enjoy the taste of human flesh, especially women and children.
- Bog hags are amphibious and normally dwell in marshes, as their name implies. However, they often leave such places to infiltrate human society.
- They have the ability to wear the skin of any adult human they kill, allowing them to pass as a normal Rokugani.
- Their preferred targets for skinning are beautiful young women, allowing them to employ their skills at seduction and manipulation.
- Bog hags are some of the most dangerous Shadowlands infiltrators and the Crab Clan watches carefully for them.